Sunday, 20 November 2011

Coffee and why I love it

I actually hated coffee for most of my life. Even my friends and family would joke on how much I disliked it. I was teaching 53 students a week and almost all of them gave me Starbucks or gift cards to other coffee shops. At the time I gave them to my friends. Then in second year of college I had an unusually large amount of work to do that week and I found myself unusually tired. So I went to the campus coffee shop and I tried a super sugary iced coffee drink.

From that moment forward, my life changed.

I started drinking coffee everyday and all areas of my life improved. I started getting better marks on tests and my music and game design was getting better. On top of that I started to have bigger and better ideas.

Coffee is easily the catalyst to my success

I owe a lot of my successes to the drink. I suggest drinking a cup every morning. It helped me become the person I am today.

1 comment:

  1. I just love to drink coffee! It is more than just black water, there are many nutrients in the coffee beans do make it into the final drink.
    jamaican blue mountain coffee

    ReplyDelete

Amazon Deals