Wednesday, 16 November 2011

Writers block in an invention not a condition

I rarely have writers block. For me I don't have enough time to realize all of my ideas. The reason I don't have writers block is because I am constantly writing and constantly thinking up ideas. The more you brainstorm and blog the better you will get at talking about your ideas. Even if nobody reads your blog the act of blogging will help you flush out your ideas. 

By practicing and perfecting your ideas you will start to get better. Don't sit around theorizing and contemplating. At the end of the day you will have nothing but grandios theories on any given topic. Instead start blogging, connecting and  collaborating with people. If you start creating today you will be farther ahead then theorizing today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Deals