Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Before you go asking for money try and turn 100 dollars into 200 dollars.

Sometimes I see startups get a ton of money, way more money then they are worth. I have never asked for money and every dollar I spend I turn it into 10-1000x the investment. But I've noticed that the more money I spend the less money I get back. So what everybody needs to do is test their money making skills and expand on them just like any other skill.

Try turning 100 dollars into 200 dollars, 1000 into 2000, 5000 into 10000 and so on.

Start small and start using your cash wisely that way when you get the golden ticket of investor support you can turn that into an empire.

Alternatively, you could just take investors money and blow it on fancy cars, sushi and lattes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Deals