Sunday, 13 January 2013

Why you should learn to code

For those of you who don't know I really enjoy the knowledge and wisdom of Derek Sivers. I have followed all of his advice and I have become a more successful person. Here he has one about programming. Although I have been saying the same thing for years, now Derek has made a blog post about it.

https://sivers.org/prog

Go and read it, it sums up everything I have to say about the subject. One central theme with Derek's advice is that you are completely in the the power to change your life. I totally agree with this. Although most of his articles relate to music in some way. Derek Sivers is a prime example of the fact that anybody can become a programmer. I recommend that you start to learn to program if you are some kind of designer. I would just learn to program if you already don't know.

"There is no excuse to not start" - Derek Sivers

1 comment:

Amazon Deals