Thursday, 7 August 2014

When I learn online I feel like I have a huge advantage over everybody else

Lot's of people want to learn the traditional way. They want to physically go to a classroom hear somebody speak, do the homework ask questions etc.

Learning from your own home on your own time is so much more efficient. I try to learn something new on a daily basis and I only learn online. Why move your body anywhere to exercise your mind?

Not only are the tools of better quality, it is simply more efficient. If you have ever learned by watching a video, you can actually speed up the video to 1.5 times the speed. Once you do this you can never go back to videos in normal time. It just isn't worth the time.

Online learning is for people who simply want to get from A to B as quickly as possible. It trims all of the excess baggage when it comes to learning and just focuses on the content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Deals